Traffic control is required both for the safety of the traveling public and the employees performing the work.
- Traffic control devices should be clean, visable and in compliance with the Federal Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Installation of a lane closure or detour shall be in compliance with local or state standards
- For residential or business districts, advanced notifications of lane closures and parking restrictions is essential to a successful project and happy residents.
- Pilot traffic at controlled speeds thru work zone & around cold planing operation
- Clean/sweep the milled surface prior to opening the road to temporary traffic
- Provide ramps at structures, drives and at termini of milling when milled surface is exposed to temporary traffic