Cold Planing & Micro Milling
- Traffic Control
Find a Contractor/Supplier
Traffic control is required both for the safety of the traveling public and the employees performing the work.
- Traffic control devices should be clean, visable and in compliance with the Federal Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Installation of a lane closure or detour shall be in compliance with local or state standards
- For residential or business districts, advanced notifications of lane closures and parking restrictions is essential to a successful project and happy residents.
- Pilot traffic at controlled speeds thru work zone & around cold planing operation
- Clean/sweep the milled surface prior to opening the road to temporary traffic
- Provide ramps at structures, drives and at termini of milling when milled surface is exposed to temporary traffic
Thank you for signing up for the PPRA mailing list!
If you created an account, you should receive an email shortly with more instructions to activate your account.