Find a Contractor/Supplier
- Slurry seal should be applied when both pavement and air temperatures are above 45°F (7°C) and rising.
- While the application of slurry seal should be suspended if rain is imminent, newly applied slurry seal can withstand a certain amount of rain.
- Slurry seal should not be performed when either the pavement or air temperature is below 50°F (10°C) and falling.
- Slurry seal should not be performed if there is a possibility of freezing temperatures within 24 hours of application.
- The mixture shall not be applied when weather conditions prolong the opening to traffic beyond a reasonable time.