Cold Central Plant Recycling
- Weather Requirements
Find a Contractor/Supplier
- CCPR should be performed when ambient temperature is at or above 50°F (10 °C)
- Overnight ambient temperatures should be above 35 °F (2 °C).
- During light rain, CCPR can continue if it can be shown that the performance of the mat is not adversely affected.
If a CCPR mix ravels excessively due to rain, the mat can be re-processed with or without adding cement to facilitate drying
- CCPR should not be performed when temperatures are expected to drop below freezing
- Do not perform CCPR projects if moderate to heavy rain is expected.
- CCPR cannot be performed if there is standing water on the roadway
Thank you for signing up for the PPRA mailing list!
If you created an account, you should receive an email shortly with more instructions to activate your account.