Traffic control is necessary for the safety of the crew and the traveling public.
- Traffic control devices should be clean, visable and in compliance with the Federal Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Installation of a lane closure or detour shall be in compliance with local or state standards
- For residential or business districts, advanced notifications of lane closures and parking restrictions is essential to a successful project and happy residents.
- Pilot traffic at controlled speeds through work zone & around recycling train
- Open road to traffic when compaction is complete and pavement surface has cooled sufficiently to support traffic without damage, typically < 145-150 F.