Find a Contractor/Supplier
Scrub seal treatments can be up to 60% less in installed costs than the traditional mill and fill construction.
Factors that may Impact Cost
- Number of Contractors
- Construction Season
- Timing of Bid Letting
- Availability of materials
- Size of project
- Pay item setup (lump sum, ton/gallon, or square yard)
Decrease Cost Without Affecting Quality
- Early letting closing (ideally Oct-Dec for the next year’s work)
- Clear, constructible specs, fully understood by inspection staff
- Education or refresher sessions on best practices during off-season
- Consistent annual scrub sealing program
Thank you for signing up for the PPRA mailing list!
If you created an account, you should receive an email shortly with more instructions to activate your account.