Notification to residents and businesses of upcoming paving projects is essential to reduce confusion and delays. A good outreach effort to notify stakeholders is vital to a successful project.
It is recommended that the contractor and agency use at least two of the following forms of notification:
- Hand delivered notices or flyers to residents and businesses.
- "No Parking" signs should be placed at appropriate intervals at least 48 Hours prior to construction.
- Message Boards set up several days in advance of the work to notify residents of potential impacts.
- Social media messaging such as HOA or Community facebook pages.
- Posting project information on the agency's website.
- Reverse 911 automated telephone messaging to property owners.
- Town Hall or HOA meetings.