- Traffic Control
Find a Contractor/Supplier
Traffic control is required both for the safety of the traveling public and the employees performing the work.
- Traffic control devices should be clean, visable and in compliance with the Federal Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- Installation of a lane closure or detour shall be in compliance with local or state standards
- For residential or business districts, advanced notifications of lane closures and parking restrictions is essential to a successful project and happy residents.
- Pilot or flag traffic at controlled speeds through work zone
- Completed portions of stabilized base can be opened to low speed car traffic provided the curing material is not impaired
- Completed portions of stabilized base can be opened to construction equipment provided the completed work is not damaged and the curing material is not impaired
- Truck traffic should be kept to a minimum until the stabilized base has cured
Thank you for signing up for the PPRA mailing list!
If you created an account, you should receive an email shortly with more instructions to activate your account.