Find a Contractor/Supplier
General Parameters & Advice
- Spreader meters: Calibrated to ensure accurate spread rates of cementitious stabilizer placement
- Water injection system: Calibrated to ensure correct water for foaming and/or to get mix close to optimum moisture content (gives highest density)
- Binder injection system: Calibrated to achieve properties close to mix design and ensure enough binder in the mix to get good cohesion & strength
- Milling drum: Zero on ground to get accurate slope readings during the work
- Check mixing equipment for accuracy volumetrically during production to insure accuracy
- A 10% tolerance from desired quantities is sufficient to verify that the equipment is properly calibrated
Thank you for signing up for the PPRA mailing list!
If you created an account, you should receive an email shortly with more instructions to activate your account.